Handling Performance Reviews During Business Unusual
Performance management refers to the process of setting expectations, giving feedback, and addressing performance outcomes.But how can companies set expectations with employees when business objectives are uncertain and the skills, competencies, and behaviors needed to meet those goals are constantly changing?
This webinar will dive into:
- How to rapidly reassess skills, competencies, and behaviors as business objectives shift.
- Why old-school performance management processes continue to be used but are rarely effective.
- Common performance management obstacles between employer, manager, and employees.
- Why a culture of continuous feedback and more personalized learning is critical in times of change.
- How new talent development tools are connecting goals, skills, and learning to deliver a better experience and a more effective performance cycle.